The Public Liability Insurance Act 1991 is an Act in India to provide for public liability- insurance for the purpose of providing immediate relief to the persons affected by accident occurring while handling any hazardous substance and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
- Complete 'The Public Liability Insurance Act 1991' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to read act.
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Resize the font for better readability
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
For any queries, write to us at: email@example.com
Follow us at:
visit us on web : http://www.rachittechnology.com
India - The Public Liability Insurance Act 1991 is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-12-22. The program can be installed on Android.
India - The Public Liability Insurance Act 1991 (version 1.50) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.